Other ways you can help
Palyul Ohio is dependent on the willingness of members and friends to provide many of the physical needs and intangible assistance necessary to keep the temple functioning, this result being our ability and intention to alleviate the suffering of all sentient beings.
Opportunities to contribute include:
- Arranging and tidying up of cut flowers: flowers are an auspicious offering at any time
- Donating food and cleaning supplies
- Prior to practice taking in and out of the 4 flags on the road side of the temple
- Assisting with clean-up after practice such has help collecting garbage, quick vacuuming and washing offering plates.
- Helping with garden and grounds upkeep.
- Periodic Temple interior cleaning and upkeep.
- Assistance with special Lama and Tulku events and visits.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org